Skip to content
- Every honours student may borrow 2 books at a time
- Pass/ General Students may borrow 1 book at a time
- For both cases they may retain the books for maximum 15 days
- Overdue charges beyond the stipulated time period may be imposed according thelibrary rules.
- Books are issued against requisition slip, duly filled up by the students themselves between 11-30 a.m. and 1-00 p.m. & they have to borrow it on the same day between 2 p.m. to 4-00 p.m.
- Students are allowed to go near the closed almirahs for the purpose of book selection. Manual & computerized catalogues are also there for this purpose.
- Please ensure the content of a book before borrowing it, as a borrowed book may not be taken back before stipulated time.
- Students are allowed to choose any books for their reference work after 2-00 p.m.
- Reference books are not allowed to borrow or students are not allowed to leave the reference desk with these books in any case.
- Students are bound to replace the book in case of loss or damage.
- Some rare marked books are there in the almirah & these are generally meant for reference purpose only.
- Keep silence and keep it clean. In all cases of controversies the Library Constitution and Library Rules & Regulation is the final.
Monday to Friday: 10.30am to 5.00pm & Saturday: 10.30am to 2.30pm